Primary Job Description
Duties will include, but not limited to, assigning traffic copy instructions to ensure clients commercials air correctly; keeping accurate records on all copy for a simple audit trail; provide such assistance needed to ensure logs are completed; ability to reconcile logs; be able to work with other department issues, (accounting, master control, sales, production, etc.); able to run reports for managers as requested. Provide order entry of commercial material in Radio Traffic, order changes, Paid Programs, local and national contract copy, maintaining of commercial cart database; missing copy reports; timely production of advertising material. Coordinate with account executives and production on acquisition of copy materials. Will Cross train for backup of other areas of traffic and continuity. Performs other functions, as assigned by management.
A successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
• Television and radio traffic experience a plus
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic; can work independently.
• Strong, dependable and responsible with a professional demeanor and who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook and other standard office programs); and the ability to multi-task. Excellent organizational are essential.
• Knowledge of Radio Traffic systems, experience with Radio Traffic a plus
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply now through September 15th
To apply please send a resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or stop by and drop a resume off at 320 Central Ave. Coos Bay, Oregon 97420